Welcome to e7gezly. The following are the rules or “Terms” that govern use of the e7gezly website. By using or visiting the website, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website.
e7gezly reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the website. Please check this page of the website periodically. If you violate these Terms, e7gezly may terminate your use of the website, bar you from future use of the website, cancel your ticket order, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
e7gezly acts as an agent (Intermediate channel) on behalf for those who are organizing, promoting, presenting, hosting an event or service (Referred to as “Promoter”) with the end user (Referred to as “Customer”) on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event. So, e7gezly will not be held liable for any dispute over an event or a ticket purchase. If you are using the website to purchase a ticket, then you will be contracting with e7gezly as agent for the organizer or business owner.
By purchasing a ticket on e7gezly, you agree to be bound by and that you have read the conditions set out below which governs your purchase.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree,you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle e7gezly or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of extra fees for the total order in case you chose “Home Delivery” as your payment method.
- If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
- To prevent fraud, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud, we may cancel any order or tickets.
- The barcode on the ticket only permits entry for one person. Any illegal duplication or resale of tickets will prevent you from gaining entry to the event. Please store tickets safely, so they are not lost or obtained by others in an unauthorized way. e7gezly and/or the promoter claims no responsibility for any issues that may arise from the illegal duplication or resale of tickets.
- You must inform e7gezly of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our preferred method to contact you is through your email or your phone, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and phone number.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Whilst we allocate specific seats to you we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Theatre or Venue Management.
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to the policies listed in the Terms & Conditions including the policy section regarding refunds and cancellations.
Delivery and Collection
Tickets booked through our website will be delivered to you via the following methods:
- For Credit card orders, you will receive your tickets via email and text message within 1 hour from payment confirmation.
- For Fawry orders, you will receive a confirmation SMS with Fawry reference number and the specified duration to pay during it. In case you failed to pay during the specified duration, your order will be automatically canceled. Once paid you will receive your tickets via email and text message within 1 hour from payment
- For Home Delivery orders, the courier will contact you within 48 hours from completing your order online, and if you he couldn’t reach you, the order will be automatically canceled, otherwise you will receive your printed ticket within 48 – 72 hours at your door step (based on courier availability).
- All tickets sold by e7gezly are non-refundable, non-changeable and cannot be exchanged. By making a purchase you expressly agree to be bound by these conditions.
- In case that an event is canceled or postponed, the event promoter is responsible for refund process for the ticket-holders, e7gezly seeks to facilitate this process however e7gezly is not liable for the refunds
- In case of refunds facilitated by e7gezly, the event tickets should be returned (with copy of e-mail entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information)
- Any refund will be paid, using the same method used during tickets purchase
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event
- For more information about refunds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending an event
- Events are not the responsibility of e7gezly. e7gezly does not organize events and has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft of any personal property at an event).
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the event promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the they are entitled to refuse your admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). the event promoter and the venue operator will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behavior, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Gates usually close at least 30 minutes prior to the show and there might be rules restricting or preventing the admission of late comers, so make sure to arrive at the event venue on time
- e7gezly will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant in the event page on the website. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc.
- Before you finalize your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements, please raise these when booking and we will endeavor to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if required.
- Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but in rare circumstances, the event promoter and the venue operator reserve the right to change those seats to others of equal value.
- Audience are asked to be seated on the reserved seat allocated to avoid confusion.
- Cell phones should be on silent mode to avoid any kind of disturbance.
Still confused? Then please contact e7gezly Customer Service using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.