Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media platforms.
- Planning, development and execution of digital campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to “get ahead of the curve”.
Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, business product.
- Managing client relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
– 2 or more years’ relevant business experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency environment. – Experience working in high-tech business sector strongly preferred.
-Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2B sales environment strongly preferred.