Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying new sales leads
- Follow up on new leads by telephone and email
- Qualify leads to determine project requirements, and hand over to operations team.
- Contact and follow up with existing customers and channel partners to ensure timely support/maintenance contract renewal.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Developing proposals, contracts and reports.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- 1-3 years of direct sales or client acquisition, business development experience.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)