Fairmont Heliopolis, Sheraton Al Matar, Qism El-Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
After going through all the elements pertaining to the Mega Fashion week that we held last November and intending to hold the second edition in May, 2017, please find here under a detailed brief about it.
La Mode A Beyrouth – Cairo is a Unique fashion week that is held bi-annually in Cairo-Egypt, where participants are Arabs, Egyptians and International designers.
Multi-Art Group have franchised LMAB-Cairo on February 9, 2016 and it is now entitled to be the largest and most popular consumer fashion event in the country attracting around 10,000 people across a 5-day event. The next edition will take place on the 8th – 12th of May, 2017 at Fairmont Heliopolis. Moreover, creating a platform across the Egyptian fashion industry to promote the Cairo Young Fashion Designer Competition (CYFDC).
We would like to highlight the Multinational brands who already participated in La Mode A Beyrouth-Lebanon:
Just Cavalli – Patrizia Pepe – Elisabetta Franchi – Hoss Intropia – Louisa Spagnolli – Ted Baker
Our last LMAB-CAIRO event which was held on 19th– 23rd November, 2016 with international designers Abed Mahfouz, Jamil Khansa and Dany Atrache:
Date & Time:
* Monday, 8th of May 2017:
– Hanna toma Entrance & Registration: Starts From 07:00 to 08:30.
– Cavalli Entrance & Registration: Starts From 08:30 to 10:00.
* Tuesday,9th of may 2017:
– Farida temraz Entrance & Registration: Starts From 07:00 to 08:30.
* Wednesday,10th of May 2017
– Group1 Entrance & Registration: Starts From 07:00 to 08:00.
– Group2 Entrance & Registration: Starts From 08:30 to 10:00.
* Thursday,11th of May 2017
– CYFDC Entrance & Registration: Starts From 07:00 to 08:30.
* Friday,12th of May 2017
– Fouad Sarkis Entrance & Registration: Starts From 07:00 to 08:30.
Hanna toma (Monday 08:30 to 10:00 ): EGP 1000
Cavalli (Monday 10:00 to 10:30 ): EGP 750
Farida temraz (Tuesday 08:30 to 09:00): EGP 300
Presentation Show Group 1 (Wednesday 08:00 to 10:00): EGP 200
Presentation Show Group 2 (Wednesday 10:00 to 11:00): EGP 200
CYFDC (Thursday 8:30 to 10:30): EGP 250
Fouad Sarkis (Friday 08:30 to 09:00): EGP 1000
Dress Code: Formal .
Minimum age 18.
Sold Tickets are non refundable.