Cairo International Stadium, Al Estad, Nasr City, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
The Egyptian Basketball Federation, EBF, is the proud host of the FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup 2017. The tournament, held under the auspices of the Egyptian President; Mr. Abdel Fatah El-Sisi, will take place in Cairo at the Indoor Halls Complex at Cairo International Stadium, in Hall 1 and Hall 2, from Saturday 1 to Sunday 9 July 2017.
The best young basketball players from 16 countries will compete for the title of World Champions. The 16 participating national teams are:
Africa: Angola, Mali
Americas: USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Argentina
Asia: Iran, Japan, Korea
Europe: France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Spain
Oceania: New Zealand
Make sure you do not miss the basketball stars of tomorrow!
Ticket Categories : (Daily Passes, 4 games per day in each Hall):
* VIP Ticket: 1000 EGP + (5% Extra online fee)
– Entrance Gate#1, Seats in Hall #1 VIP Tribune + Hall #2 VIP Tribune, Giveaways, Catering service “Dress Code: Smart Casual”
* Golden Courtside Ticket: 500 EGP + (5% Extra online fee)
– Seats in Hall #1 at the court level + access to Hall #2
* Special Ticket: 40 EGP + (5 EGP Extra online fee)
– Access to 1st category seats in Hall #1 + access to Hall #2
* First category: 30 EGP + (5 EGP Extra online fee)
– Access to 1st category seats in Hall #1 OR access to Hall #2
* Second category: 20 EGP + (5 EGP Extra online fee)
– Access to 2nd category seats in Hall #1 only
**To redeem your digital ticket and get your paper ticket, visit our outlets on the event date at the ticket sales booths at the venue (next to the main public entrance).
*Ticket booking stops through our website at 12:00pm on the day of the matches.